David Hill, Hilary Parfitt and Elizabeth Ash
Product code: 3611172
ISBN: 978 0 86209 688 5
ISMN: M 57024 795 0
Whatever kind of choir you direct, whether it is a large professional body or small ad hoc group, this book will be invaluable in developing your own training skills, giving you the confidence to bring out the very best in your singers.
Many aspects of choir training are covered, including:
• warm-ups and vocal exercises
• the physiology of singing
• an illustrated section on beating patterns
• conducting techniques
• group dynamics and psychology
• preparation of rehearsals and music
254x176mm / 88pp with spine
People who bought Training your choir also bought...